Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Construction Underway


You can't hide it when you get things started on Blogger.

Well, maybe you can, but I'm a toy geek, not a computer wizard.

We are in the process of putting the finishing touches together on what we need as far as the gooey innards of this site and then we'll start adding them in. In the meantime, you'll probably see little tweaks and bloops along the way.

No big deal...besides, I think we LIKE the fact that you can see the fact that we're working on it and not just sitting around playing Pachisi or something.

Did I just reference Pachisi?

OU...

Oops. Wait a minute...I think we need to have a different sign-off. Gonna have to give this one some thought. MiP and the tagline were so EASY.

This is gonna be HARD.

3 comments:

shoveke said...

that's what she said

Kim said...

^ BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kevin said...

Holy cr@p I so hate those under construction pages!!

Kevin Jordan