Monday, February 13, 2012

Getting a Handle on the Candidates


I need a bit of a helping hand. Two...if you have 'em.

You, and by 'You' I mean, 'You-The-Members-Of-The-Community-At-Large', are always saying to me...'Hey Ken, you don't need to shoulder all this by yourself, if you need some help, by all means ask for help.'

Well, I needs me some help.

I'm trying to consolidate our list of Pre-Q Candidates before we start opening it up for new Applicants. And I want to open it up, get the revised single-page Application/Verification process up and get everything rolling on Mission 3 as of, like, yesterday.

From our little Mission 2 giveaway, this is the list I was able to put together so far, and if you don't mind, can a few of you just put your eyes on it, check it against the entries and say 'Yeah that looks about right, dude.' for me, please? It would help me a lot.

01 EMILIA
02 ANNA
03 SWEET PEA'S MOMMY
04 NORIKO (NK)
05 NICOLE
06 PRISCILLA
07 JENNIFER
08 SUSAN KIESER
09 CHARISSA
10 STEPHBRAUN
11 STEPHANIE
12 CATHY
13 COLEY
14 DANI
15 STEPHANIE
16 ALICIA
17 KELLY
18 LAURA
19 SARAH
20 REBECCA
21 ANTHONY

Please note that Anthony is on this list because after the giveaway the person that entered him in the contest reached out to me and communicated with me, explaining the faux pas regarding the e-mail snafu, and now I have a viable way of reaching her. It was too late to get him entered into the drawing on Mission 2, but he is a PQC from here on out.

I need to go in and...enhance the list, actually do it as Child Name, Parent Name, and then info/pic, and I will do that and make it all purty and such before I put it on the main tabbed page but this I just grabbed off the Randomizer List I had so that I could make sure I had everyone.

Now...over the last six months, since this venture started, there were a handful of people who sent in physical paper or e-mail inquiries. I have a standard language response I send out to everyone who inquires about any iPads for that. I suggest to all of them, when we are not running anything, to subscribe to this blog via the feedburner or whatever method they choose because here is where they will always get the latest updates as to when we will be running any news about any giveaways.

There isn't any way to cross-check those folks, I always had it as a sort of 'We're still sort of a 'Mom & Pop Shop' and we don't have the resources to track down every person who may send us a note. Gotta stick to that (because it is truer now than ever). SO...if you do not see your name on this list, and you sent in something before, just reach out to me, let me know you did, and if it was an e-mail send it to me again. If it was paper send me an e-mail telling me about it. I keep all that stuff on file, I'll pull it and I'll get your child's name into the PQC list.

Make sense?

If not, let me know if there is a question and I'll get on it.

PEACE.

1 comment:

Justine said...

Yeah, that looks about right, Dude.

Great job!