Thursday, March 22, 2012

Updates. Everybody Loves 'Em


A message just arrived in my Inbox. Sending me a link to the USPS website, which is looking REALLY good these days, in case you have not been in a while. I'm liking it a lot more than I ever have. The latest news on the iAndrew shipment?

Arrival at Post Office
March 22, 2012, 8:13 am
SOMEWHERE, USA 12345

That means that hopefully today it will be signed for.

The grin, it is so toothy. :)

Some iPads await paper, others are at various stages of their Verification and/or shipments. But this is always the fun part, yes? It's the old Heinz ketchup commercials on steroids. After the dust settles this weekend time to dig the heels in on some fund-raising.

PEACE.

3 comments:

newborn1000 said...

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!

PICTURES WILL COME SOON!!!

Thank you so much!

Bec and Andrew

Lisa said...

How awesome. Can't wait to see the pics of Andrew using his iPad.

Keep me posted on fundraising efforts, and how I can help.

It's spring break here and my little guy is sick :(, and I'm still getting over this nasty flu/cold that is going around.

Hope everyone has a great weekend with their family and friends !!

Anna said...

I have tears pricking my eyes reading that its arrived! I cant wait to see photos!!!! Doing the snoopy dance right now. (our Drs office said Graces papers were ready to be picked up tomorrow am.)